The Keolis Agde company makes every effort to protect your personal data in accordance with the European and French regulations applicable.
1. General provisions
Person in charge of the treatment
Terms and Conditions of Use
Applicable law and competent administrative authority
Links to third party websites
We encourage you to review the privacy policies, procedures and practices of these third parties.
Protection of minors
For the purposes of providing Keolis Agde products and services digitally, we may collect personal data from minors under the age of 16, under the control and with the consent of their legal representatives (parents or guardians). Users of our digital services who inform us that they are under 16 years of age have a discretionary right to the deletion of their data (subject to our legal obligations of conservation described in Article 7 "Retention Periods of collected data" below), which they can exercise directly or through their legal representative, at any time and without reason, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The personal data we collect
- Completion of our subscription or collection forms on paper or electronically or during operations or events organized by Keolis Quimper in which you participate;
- Visiting one of our physical points of sale and/or purchasing one of our services;
- Request for contact or exchanges with our customer relations services;
- Validation of tickets, access control to our services (urban and interurban transport, or processing of offences and collection of fines;
- Use of our services, including our ticketing systems and applications;
- Browsing our websites www.capbus.fr or using our mobile applications;
- Receiving and sending emails, text messages and other electronic messages between Keolis Agde and you.
3. Use of your personal data
We collect and use your personal data for the main purposes described below:
- To manage the delivery and use of transport tickets and to fight against fraud;
- To manage our customer and prospect files, the provision of our services and the contractual, technical, financial and accounting management of the relationship with our customers and users of our services;
- To securely process your payment details when you subscribe to a service;
- To keep you informed of the latest news about our network and any incidents and disruptions in the provision of our services;
- To better understand your needs and expectations in order to provide you with adapted services and to measure the use of our services in order to improve our offers;
- To deal with your requests, the exercise of your rights and your complaints;
- To comply with the law, regulations, and legal requests and orders.
4. Data transmission
If you have formally consented, your personal data may be communicated by Keolis Agde :
Within the Keolis Group
We may share your personal data with certain entities of the Keolis Group, in order to ensure the continuity of our services, our relationship with our customers, prospects or users of our website and our mobile applications;
To third party providers
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties, located inside or outside the European Union, to help us operate our services and in particular to ensure the proper functioning of Keolis Agde websites and mobile applications;
To business partners
We share certain pseudonymous data, which contains no direct identifiers, for the purposes described in Section 3 "Use of Your Personal Data" above;
To third parties for legal reasons
In the event that we are required to comply with laws and regulations and legal requests and orders or if permitted by law (i.e., for the protection and defense of rights, situations that threaten life, health or safety, etc.).
In any case, we always require these recipients to present sufficient guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take the physical, organizational and technical measures necessary to protect and secure your personal data, in accordance with the legislation in force.
Any transfers of data outside the European Union are governed by the mechanisms validated by the European Commission or the competent authorities.
5. Data security
Keolis Agde secures your personal data by putting in place adequate physical, organizational and technical measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction, in accordance with the regulations in force.
These measures include in particular:
- Storage on secure servers within the European Union;
- Security of your data, in particular through pseudonymization processes, encryption of transmitted data and the implementation of means to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data;
- Limited access to your data on a "need to know" basis.
Although Keolis Agde implements all possible measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted on our websites or on one of our mobile applications when a security flaw affects your terminal or browser.
6. Your rights on your personal data
Under the RGPD and the Data Protection Act, you have various rights including:
Access, modification, update and deletion of your personal data
You can request access to your personal data held and processed by Keolis Agde, consult them, obtain a paper or electronic copy and request correction, updating or deletion.
You can, at any time, ask that some of your data are no longer the subject of a treatment.
You may request that your data being processed be made available to you in an open, machine-readable format, either for your personal use or for transfer to another data controller.
In some cases, you may request that the processing of your data be restricted.
Complaint to a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other legal remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country of the European Union in which you reside, work or in which you consider that a violation of your rights has occurred.
You can exercise all these rights by sending us a written request, together with a copy of your identity card, to the contacts mentioned in Article 9 "Contacting us".
We will endeavour to respond to your requests as quickly as possible and in accordance with the applicable regulations. Nevertheless, in certain cases, we may not be able to respond favorably to your request in order to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
7. Retention periods for collected data
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the various purposes defined in Article 3 "Use of your personal data" above, except in cases where the law allows or requires us to keep them longer.
The table below summarizes the various maximum periods of retention applicable or imposed on Keolis Agde according to the purposes for which your personal data may be processed. These maximum periods apply unless you request the deletion or cessation of use of your data before the expiration thereof for a reason consistent with any legal obligation that may be imposed on Keolis Agde.
We encourage you to consult this page regularly to take note of the modifications and to remain informed on the measures which we take to protect your personal data.
9. Contact us
1 Bis quai Commandant Réveille,